Apple Pencil for iPad Pro support iPad Pro 9.7 , iPad Pro 10.5, iPad Pro 12.9
Please sign in to contact the vendor
- Package: Yes
- Brand Name: APPLE
- Material: Plastic
- Application Brands: For Apple
- Model Number: Apple Pencil
- Application Screen: Capacitive Screen
- Application: Tablets
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.5kg (1.10lb.)
- Package Size: 30cm x 10cm x 5cm (11.81in x 3.94in x 1.97in)
Just Support iPad Pro
(iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 10.5, iPad Pro 12.9)
The versatile Apple Pencil is the best tool to reach for when you need pixel‑perfect precision. Use it to jot down notes, draft a schematic, or paint a watercolor. Or sign a lease or mark up an email. Whatever you need to do, Apple Pencil is easy to use but impossible to put down.
What's in the box?
- Your Apple Pencil
- A Lightning adapter
- An extra tip
The first time you use your Apple Pencil, take off its cap and plug it into the Lightning connector on your iPad Pro.
When you see the Pair button, tap it.
After you pair your Apple Pencil, it will stay paired until you restart your iPad, turn on airplane mode, or pair with another iPad Pro. Just pair your Apple Pencil again when you're ready to use it.
Apple Pencil works only with iPad Pro.
————————————————————————————ding: 0.0px;font-size: 32.0px;font-weight: 500;line-height: 1.09375;font-family: helvetica , arial , sans-serif;"> Replace the tip
If your Apple Pencil won't pair with your iPad Pro
- Restart your iPad Pro, then try to pair again.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- On the same screen, look under My Devices for your Apple Pencil. If you see it, tap. Then tap Forget this Device
- Plug your Apple Pencil into your iPad Pro and tap the Pair button when it appears after a few seconds.
- If you don't see the Pair button, wait for one minute while your Apple Pencil charges. Then unplug your Apple Pencil, plug it back in, and wait until you see the Pair button.
- If you still don’t see the Pair button, contact Apple Support.
No posts found